Laser Vein Treatment
We can help restore your skin’s youthful color and appearance with the non-surgical laser vein procedure. We want to meet your personal goals and help you feel good about your skin’s appearance.
Laser vein treatment uses infrared energy to treat broken capillaries and other visibly damaged tissue and remove them from the visible layers of the skin surface. The unwanted vessels are heated by the laser’s energy and become less noticeable. Your treatment will be tailored to match your skin condition and desired result.
Laser vein treatment is most commonly used for:
- Areas on the face, legs, neck and chest
- Visible vessels
- Broken capillaries
- Spider veins
- Vascular lesions
- Discoloration of skin
You can expect:
- The procedure to last a few minutes up to half an hour depending on the area being treated
- Some redness that may last several days
- To avoid direct sun exposure or use a zinc based sunscreen with at least SPF 30 when outdoors
- To possibly need a repeat procedure based on your response to the treatment and your desired result
We want you to be informed before making your choices. Our caring team will take the time to listen to your needs and fully explain everything. Each procedure is based on an individual’s body and goals. We will develop a personal plan customized for your needs.
We would be happy to schedule a consultation to answer any questions you may have and provide our recommendation on what we think is best for your situation. You will be well taken care of at Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. We are confident you will be pleased with the results and our excellent care.