BOTOX® is one of the most popular ways to reduce facial wrinkles. It is a purified protein that is injected into the select areas. It will temporarily reduce the lines and wrinkles by causing muscles to relax so the skin appears smoother. You will still be able to frown or look surprised, but without the wrinkles or creases.
BOTOX® is most commonly used for:
- Frown lines between the brows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Forehead horizontal lines or furrows
- Lip vertical lines and smile lines
- Skin bands on the neck
You can expect:
- Most BOTOX® Cosmetic procedures to take less than fifteen minutes in-office
- Discomfort to be minimal and brief, with a return to normal activities immediately
- To see the difference in a few days, with full effects within a couple of weeks
- To be able to still frown or look surprised, but without the wrinkles or creases
- Results to last three to up to six months, although your own results may vary
We would be happy to schedule a consultation to answer any questions you may have and provide our recommendation on what we think is best for your situation. You will be well taken care of at Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons. We are confident you will be pleased with the results.